Gloria presents her new album
Miami: Mexican singer Gloria Trevi launched Monday "Vestida de Azucar" (Dressed in Sugar), the second single of her new album "Gloria", which went on sale in late March.
The artist shows in this, her ninth studio album, an artistic evolution that she described to EFE as "strength, passion, power, fulfillment and light".
The new single follows "Me Rio de Ti" (I Laugh at You), which topped the charts in Mexico and the US.
"Vestida de Azucar", whose video is circulating on the Internet, tells the story of a woman ready to do anything to keep her man.
After her previous album, "Una Rosa Blu" (Blue Rose), with sales of around half a million copies, the pop singer-songwriter realised that her next offering had to "beat" the previous one.
For that reason she took the time to choose and write many new numbers, as well as to produce and record them in London, New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City and Miami.
The disc includes a duet with compatriot Paulina Rubio on "No al Alguacil" (No to the Sheriff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'