Gloria presents her new album
Miami: Mexican singer Gloria Trevi launched Monday "Vestida de Azucar" (Dressed in Sugar), the second single of her new album "Gloria", which went on sale in late March.
The artist shows in this, her ninth studio album, an artistic evolution that she described to EFE as "strength, passion, power, fulfillment and light".
The new single follows "Me Rio de Ti" (I Laugh at You), which topped the charts in Mexico and the US.
"Vestida de Azucar", whose video is circulating on the Internet, tells the story of a woman ready to do anything to keep her man.
After her previous album, "Una Rosa Blu" (Blue Rose), with sales of around half a million copies, the pop singer-songwriter realised that her next offering had to "beat" the previous one.
For that reason she took the time to choose and write many new numbers, as well as to produce and record them in London, New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City and Miami.
The disc includes a duet with compatriot Paulina Rubio on "No al Alguacil" (No to the Sheriff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Watch: When Anushka Sharma went gaga over 'susheel ladka' Ranveer Singh!
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career