Grammys 2013: Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Taylor Swift to perform
Los Angeles: Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Mumford & Sons are among the first performers confirmed for the 55th annual Grammy Awards next month.
Bands Fun. and The Black Keys alongs with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Frank Ocean will hit the stage at the musical night, which takes place Feb 10, reports contactmusic.com.
All the performers are nominated at the 55th annual music industry awards.
Fun. are nominated in categories including album of the year for their debut, "Some Nights", record of the year and song of the year for the Janelle Monae-featuring hit "We Are Young", and best new artist.
The Black Keys` seventh album "El Camino" is up for album of the year and best rock album, while single "Lonely Boy" is nominated for record of the year.
Mumford & Sons` chart-topping album "Babel" will also compete for album of the year.
The Grammys take place at the Staples Centre here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track