Grammys 2013: Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Taylor Swift to perform
Los Angeles: Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Mumford & Sons are among the first performers confirmed for the 55th annual Grammy Awards next month.
Bands Fun. and The Black Keys alongs with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Frank Ocean will hit the stage at the musical night, which takes place Feb 10, reports contactmusic.com.
All the performers are nominated at the 55th annual music industry awards.
Fun. are nominated in categories including album of the year for their debut, "Some Nights", record of the year and song of the year for the Janelle Monae-featuring hit "We Are Young", and best new artist.
The Black Keys` seventh album "El Camino" is up for album of the year and best rock album, while single "Lonely Boy" is nominated for record of the year.
Mumford & Sons` chart-topping album "Babel" will also compete for album of the year.
The Grammys take place at the Staples Centre here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sex or acting - what did Aditya Roy Kapoor choose? Watch video
- Kareena Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra rejected Hrithik Roshan's 'Kaabil'- Here's why
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- RIP Hanumanthappa Koppad: B-Town mourns brave soldier's death
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale