Grammys 2013: Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Taylor Swift to perform
Los Angeles: Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Mumford & Sons are among the first performers confirmed for the 55th annual Grammy Awards next month.
Bands Fun. and The Black Keys alongs with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Frank Ocean will hit the stage at the musical night, which takes place Feb 10, reports contactmusic.com.
All the performers are nominated at the 55th annual music industry awards.
Fun. are nominated in categories including album of the year for their debut, "Some Nights", record of the year and song of the year for the Janelle Monae-featuring hit "We Are Young", and best new artist.
The Black Keys` seventh album "El Camino" is up for album of the year and best rock album, while single "Lonely Boy" is nominated for record of the year.
Mumford & Sons` chart-topping album "Babel" will also compete for album of the year.
The Grammys take place at the Staples Centre here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam