Hariharan`s son wants A.R.Rahman to sing for him!
Mumbai: Akshay Hariharan, son of noted singer Hariharan, wants music maestro A.R. Rahman to sing for him.
"If I compose something like a qawwali, then I would love Rahman-ji (A.R. Rahman) to sing for me. That is one of my dreams," Akshay told reporters here at an event to support eco-friendly Green Ganesha.
As of now, Akshay has worked with singer Asha Bhosle in his Bollywood debut as a composer in `Black Home`. In `Black Home`, the songs have been sung by Hariharan, Asha Bhosle and Suraj Jagan, while Akshay has composed the music for the film.
The talented composer also talks about his yet untitled album, which is a fusion of electronic music and Indian classical.
"I have a solo album coming up with Universal Music. Most probably it will be released in UK. It is a mixture of electronic music with Indian classical," said Akshay, who made his debut as a music composer with a Marathi film `Kokanastha`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma flexes muscles for ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan: See Pics
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Promise Day' with these 'vows'!
- Kapoor and Sons: Meet the adorably crazy family – Watch trailer if you missed it
- Johnny Depp stars in fake Trump biopic
- Valentine’s Day: Get that perfect look – Here are a few tips