Hariharan`s son wants A.R.Rahman to sing for him!
Mumbai: Akshay Hariharan, son of noted singer Hariharan, wants music maestro A.R. Rahman to sing for him.
"If I compose something like a qawwali, then I would love Rahman-ji (A.R. Rahman) to sing for me. That is one of my dreams," Akshay told reporters here at an event to support eco-friendly Green Ganesha.
As of now, Akshay has worked with singer Asha Bhosle in his Bollywood debut as a composer in `Black Home`. In `Black Home`, the songs have been sung by Hariharan, Asha Bhosle and Suraj Jagan, while Akshay has composed the music for the film.
The talented composer also talks about his yet untitled album, which is a fusion of electronic music and Indian classical.
"I have a solo album coming up with Universal Music. Most probably it will be released in UK. It is a mixture of electronic music with Indian classical," said Akshay, who made his debut as a music composer with a Marathi film `Kokanastha`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!