Hariharan`s son wants A.R.Rahman to sing for him!
Mumbai: Akshay Hariharan, son of noted singer Hariharan, wants music maestro A.R. Rahman to sing for him.
"If I compose something like a qawwali, then I would love Rahman-ji (A.R. Rahman) to sing for me. That is one of my dreams," Akshay told reporters here at an event to support eco-friendly Green Ganesha.
As of now, Akshay has worked with singer Asha Bhosle in his Bollywood debut as a composer in `Black Home`. In `Black Home`, the songs have been sung by Hariharan, Asha Bhosle and Suraj Jagan, while Akshay has composed the music for the film.
The talented composer also talks about his yet untitled album, which is a fusion of electronic music and Indian classical.
"I have a solo album coming up with Universal Music. Most probably it will be released in UK. It is a mixture of electronic music with Indian classical," said Akshay, who made his debut as a music composer with a Marathi film `Kokanastha`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci