Harry Styles, Kodaline pen romantic song
London: One Direction star Harry Styles and Irish rock band Kodaline have penned a romantic song together.
However, the bandmembers Stephen Garrigan, Vinny May Jason Boland, and Mark Prendergast are not sure if the song would ever be released.
"Harry Styles came to two of our shows and he`s a big fan and we ended up going to the studio and writing a song together. He`s a really good lad," Prendergrast said.
"Very funny and a very good writer and singer. It was an unrequited love song but we`re not sure what we`re doing with it yet, but it`s there," he added.
The `High Hopes` hitmakers said they were surprised to spot singer Nicole Scherzinger in one of their concerts.
"We did a show in LA and we`re in this big old theatre and it was a mad show. Nicole Scherzinger came along. We heard she might be coming and we were like, `No, she`s not coming`. Then I could see her from the stage and I was like, `Jesus, there she is," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks