Harry Styles, Kodaline pen romantic song
London: One Direction star Harry Styles and Irish rock band Kodaline have penned a romantic song together.
However, the bandmembers Stephen Garrigan, Vinny May Jason Boland, and Mark Prendergast are not sure if the song would ever be released.
"Harry Styles came to two of our shows and he`s a big fan and we ended up going to the studio and writing a song together. He`s a really good lad," Prendergrast said.
"Very funny and a very good writer and singer. It was an unrequited love song but we`re not sure what we`re doing with it yet, but it`s there," he added.
The `High Hopes` hitmakers said they were surprised to spot singer Nicole Scherzinger in one of their concerts.
"We did a show in LA and we`re in this big old theatre and it was a mad show. Nicole Scherzinger came along. We heard she might be coming and we were like, `No, she`s not coming`. Then I could see her from the stage and I was like, `Jesus, there she is," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam