Harry Styles, Kodaline pen romantic song
London: One Direction star Harry Styles and Irish rock band Kodaline have penned a romantic song together.
However, the bandmembers Stephen Garrigan, Vinny May Jason Boland, and Mark Prendergast are not sure if the song would ever be released.
"Harry Styles came to two of our shows and he`s a big fan and we ended up going to the studio and writing a song together. He`s a really good lad," Prendergrast said.
"Very funny and a very good writer and singer. It was an unrequited love song but we`re not sure what we`re doing with it yet, but it`s there," he added.
The `High Hopes` hitmakers said they were surprised to spot singer Nicole Scherzinger in one of their concerts.
"We did a show in LA and we`re in this big old theatre and it was a mad show. Nicole Scherzinger came along. We heard she might be coming and we were like, `No, she`s not coming`. Then I could see her from the stage and I was like, `Jesus, there she is," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now