Harry Styles to pen song with Gary Barlow?
New York: Singer Harry Styles has reportedly got an offer to write a song with former Take That band member Gary Barlow.
Sources reveal that Styles met Barlow in Soho House for a drink at the weekend to discuss his development as a songwriter. And Barlow gave him a few handy tips.
“Gary has been over in New York working on music for a Broadway musical version of Finding Neverland. He heard Harry was in town and arranged to meet up,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“They had a great afternoon talking about Gary’s life in Take That (band) as a young bloke and then more recently. Harry is an attentive guy and really listens. He likes keeping older company and soaks up as much advice as he can get,” he added.
In addition to advice, Barlow asked him to write with him some day.
"Gary talked him through his songwriting techniques and offered to write with him whenever they get the chance,” said the source.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day