Harry Styles vows never to go solo
London: One Direction`s Harry Styles has confessed that he would never want to leave his bandmates.
In an interview on the Australian TV show `60 Minutes`, the 19-year-old singer said that the relationship that he has developed with them, who he did not know four years back, is absolutely insane and incredible, the Mirror reported.
Styles added that he felt lucky that he could spend so much time with them and is 100 percent in the band and not going solo.
He also claimed that he loved this job so much that ten years down the line, he hopes he is touring with the band still and will continue to do so until he is old and is asked to stop.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims