Harry Styles vows never to go solo
London: One Direction`s Harry Styles has confessed that he would never want to leave his bandmates.
In an interview on the Australian TV show `60 Minutes`, the 19-year-old singer said that the relationship that he has developed with them, who he did not know four years back, is absolutely insane and incredible, the Mirror reported.
Styles added that he felt lucky that he could spend so much time with them and is 100 percent in the band and not going solo.
He also claimed that he loved this job so much that ten years down the line, he hopes he is touring with the band still and will continue to do so until he is old and is asked to stop.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions