Harry Styles vows never to go solo
London: One Direction`s Harry Styles has confessed that he would never want to leave his bandmates.
In an interview on the Australian TV show `60 Minutes`, the 19-year-old singer said that the relationship that he has developed with them, who he did not know four years back, is absolutely insane and incredible, the Mirror reported.
Styles added that he felt lucky that he could spend so much time with them and is 100 percent in the band and not going solo.
He also claimed that he loved this job so much that ten years down the line, he hopes he is touring with the band still and will continue to do so until he is old and is asked to stop.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now