Harry Styles working with Ryan Tedder on new track?
London: One Direction star Harry Styles has reportedly been working on new tracks with OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder.
The 20-year-old singer admires the work of Tedder, reported Contactmusic.
"Harry and Ryan have been working on new material together. They`ve met a number of times before with the band but have never worked together properly. There`s a mutual appreciation there," a source said.
"If there`s one person to get the best out of Harry, it`s Ryan. The new relationship will come in handy if Harry ever try his hand at going solo," the source added.
Tedder has previously collaborated with singers Elle Goulding and Leona Lewis.
He has been working with Adele on material for her highly-anticipated new album, the follow-up to the chart-conquering `21`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!