Have worked with Diplo, 2 Chainz on new album: Jessie J
London: Pop star Jessie J has revealed that she has worked with Tricky, The-Dream, Diplo, 2 Chainz, Max Martin and Ammo on her new album.
The 26-year-old singer also spoke about her friendship with Nicki Minaj, suggest reports.
"I`m hoping we can hang out, because the only time we`ve hung out since is the `Bang Bang` video, which we shot in LA. So I`m hoping, fingers crossed, we can just, like, chill and have a hot chocolate or something normal soon," Jessie said.
The singer explained that the reason she hadn`t been to the US in the past three years is a long-standing foot injury.
"It`s the main reason why I couldn`t come back here, because I couldn`t fly. I had to have a bone transplant, so the bones had to hang out and make friends and cuddle. I need to have more surgery but I`ll probably have it at the end of the year," she added.
Jessie recently claimed her second US top ten hit with `Big Bang`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!