Have worked with Diplo, 2 Chainz on new album: Jessie J
London: Pop star Jessie J has revealed that she has worked with Tricky, The-Dream, Diplo, 2 Chainz, Max Martin and Ammo on her new album.
The 26-year-old singer also spoke about her friendship with Nicki Minaj, suggest reports.
"I`m hoping we can hang out, because the only time we`ve hung out since is the `Bang Bang` video, which we shot in LA. So I`m hoping, fingers crossed, we can just, like, chill and have a hot chocolate or something normal soon," Jessie said.
The singer explained that the reason she hadn`t been to the US in the past three years is a long-standing foot injury.
"It`s the main reason why I couldn`t come back here, because I couldn`t fly. I had to have a bone transplant, so the bones had to hang out and make friends and cuddle. I need to have more surgery but I`ll probably have it at the end of the year," she added.
Jessie recently claimed her second US top ten hit with `Big Bang`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch