Hugh Jackman belts out Les Miserables` "Who Am I" spoof
Melbourne: Hugh Jackman belted out a spoof of Les Miserables` `Who Am I` of BBC radio.
In the parody version of the song, which the 45-year-old Australian actor presented along with the team, included jokes about his fitness regime and his identity as an actor.
The `Wolverine` star was seen enjoying the impromptu performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'