Hugh Jackman belts out Les Miserables` "Who Am I" spoof
Melbourne: Hugh Jackman belted out a spoof of Les Miserables` `Who Am I` of BBC radio.
In the parody version of the song, which the 45-year-old Australian actor presented along with the team, included jokes about his fitness regime and his identity as an actor.
The `Wolverine` star was seen enjoying the impromptu performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'