Hugh Jackman belts out Les Miserables` "Who Am I" spoof
Melbourne: Hugh Jackman belted out a spoof of Les Miserables` `Who Am I` of BBC radio.
In the parody version of the song, which the 45-year-old Australian actor presented along with the team, included jokes about his fitness regime and his identity as an actor.
The `Wolverine` star was seen enjoying the impromptu performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'