I always sing live: Britney Spears on lip-syncing rumours
New York: Pop star Britney Spears has denied reports suggesting that she had an intention to lip-sync her upcoming shows.
Recently, it was rumoured that the 32-year-old singer was planning to lip-sync her way through her two-year Las Vegas gig, reported Huffington Post.
"I`m definitely going to be singing live. I always sing live. It doesn`t sound so great all the time, but I do my best," Spears said.
The singer had confirmed earlier that she will be heading to Las Vegas to kick off a residency at the city`s Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino with an expected 50 shows every year for two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance