I always sing live: Britney Spears on lip-syncing rumours
New York: Pop star Britney Spears has denied reports suggesting that she had an intention to lip-sync her upcoming shows.
Recently, it was rumoured that the 32-year-old singer was planning to lip-sync her way through her two-year Las Vegas gig, reported Huffington Post.
"I`m definitely going to be singing live. I always sing live. It doesn`t sound so great all the time, but I do my best," Spears said.
The singer had confirmed earlier that she will be heading to Las Vegas to kick off a residency at the city`s Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino with an expected 50 shows every year for two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?