I didn`t change Arctic Monkeys`: Josh Homme
London: Queens Of The Stone Age frontman Josh Homme has said that the idea he changed Arctic Monkeys` sound is a "misconception".
Homme produced the band`s third album Humbug, part of which was recorded at his studio in the Mojave Desert, suggets reports.
"I think there`s a misconception that I slowed them down or weirded them out when we worked together. They`ve been playing this dangerous game of changing on every record, reaching like a rock climber for their next grip," Homme said.
"I just love them as people."
Arctic Monkeys and Queens Of The Stone Age will headline Reading & Leeds festival in August.
Arctic Monkeys` most recent album AM reached number one in the UK charts last September, and was nominated for the Mercury Prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law