I didn`t change Arctic Monkeys`: Josh Homme
London: Queens Of The Stone Age frontman Josh Homme has said that the idea he changed Arctic Monkeys` sound is a "misconception".
Homme produced the band`s third album Humbug, part of which was recorded at his studio in the Mojave Desert, suggets reports.
"I think there`s a misconception that I slowed them down or weirded them out when we worked together. They`ve been playing this dangerous game of changing on every record, reaching like a rock climber for their next grip," Homme said.
"I just love them as people."
Arctic Monkeys and Queens Of The Stone Age will headline Reading & Leeds festival in August.
Arctic Monkeys` most recent album AM reached number one in the UK charts last September, and was nominated for the Mercury Prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri