I didn`t change Arctic Monkeys`: Josh Homme
London: Queens Of The Stone Age frontman Josh Homme has said that the idea he changed Arctic Monkeys` sound is a "misconception".
Homme produced the band`s third album Humbug, part of which was recorded at his studio in the Mojave Desert, suggets reports.
"I think there`s a misconception that I slowed them down or weirded them out when we worked together. They`ve been playing this dangerous game of changing on every record, reaching like a rock climber for their next grip," Homme said.
"I just love them as people."
Arctic Monkeys and Queens Of The Stone Age will headline Reading & Leeds festival in August.
Arctic Monkeys` most recent album AM reached number one in the UK charts last September, and was nominated for the Mercury Prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested