I didn`t want to give `Teenage Dream` to Katy Perry, says Bonnie McKee
London: Singer-songwriter Bonnie McKee, who penned Katy Perry`s hit song `Teenage Dream`, admits she was tempted to keep the track for herself.
Mckee, 29, has also penned hits for the pop star like California Gurls`, `Wide Awake` and `Part of Me`, said she found it difficult to part with the titular song on Perry`s second album, reported Contactmusic.
"I loved `Teenage Dream`. I think that was my favourite one and that was a hard one for me to give up because I`ve had that teenage theme kind of throughout my music," she said.
The songwriter, who also wrote song for Britney Spears and Leona Lewis, feels that `Teenage Dream` would not have been a hit if if Perry had not lent her voice to it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!