I fear loneliness: Kylie Minogue
London: Pop star,Kylie Minogue,anxiety,Australian singer,Andres Velencoso
The pop princess, 45, said the happiest period in her life was "when I was in love" but hinted she feared she would end up alone, months after her split from Velencoso.
"Longing made me unhappy and anxiety kept me awake," Minogue said.
The Grammy winning singer, whose single `Into the Blue` is released, revealed she would have liked Hollywood legend Ava Gardner, who also suffered a string of broken relationships, to play her in a film about her life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release