I fear loneliness: Kylie Minogue
London: Pop star,Kylie Minogue,anxiety,Australian singer,Andres Velencoso
The pop princess, 45, said the happiest period in her life was "when I was in love" but hinted she feared she would end up alone, months after her split from Velencoso.
"Longing made me unhappy and anxiety kept me awake," Minogue said.
The Grammy winning singer, whose single `Into the Blue` is released, revealed she would have liked Hollywood legend Ava Gardner, who also suffered a string of broken relationships, to play her in a film about her life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'