I have written 50 songs for new album: Lady Gaga
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga`s new album `Artpop` is all set to hit stores and she says she has written 50 songs for the multi-media masterpiece. The 26-year-old `Born This Way` hitmaker took to Twitter to inform her fans about the new album, reported a website.
"I have written like 50 songs, I don`t know what will rise to top. But that is how I wrote the fame/the fame monster," Gaga tweeted, referring to her past records 2008`s `The Fame` and 2009`s `The Fame Monster`.
Both got good reviews and were well received by listeners and music critics. The pop diva also said that she had the same amount of written material for the two albums at the time of their production.
`Artpop` will also be a multi-media package. Gaga has been busy working on an interactive application that will accompany the release of the album.
"The developers on `Artpop` are all like 22 and genius kids. You`d be surprised how many genius little monsters there are," Gaga added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims