I`m collaborating with Nicole Scherzinger: James Arthur
Los Angeles: Singer James Arthur has revealed that he is working on a couple of tracks with his former `X Factor` mentor Nicole Scherzinger.
The `Impossible` singer also said that he and 35-year-old Scherzinger have remained good friends following the 2012 series finale, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I talk to Nicole every day. People don`t believe me when I say that, but we`re very close. We`re going to make some music together, and will have something out in the future," Arthur said.
"We were doing a dubstep tune the last time we were together. I was doing a bit of rapping, she was doing a bit of singing. It`s fun working with Nicole, there`s no boundaries with her, she just wants to make good music," he added.
Arthur is due to release his debut album next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!