I`m definitely going to sing live in Vegas: Britney Spears
Washington: Britney Spears has rubbished rumours of lip-synching during her Vegas shows, insisting that she will definitely be singing live at the shows.
The `Toxic` hitmaker told in an interview to Chicago`s 103.5 KISS FM that she always sings live and though it doesn`t sound good all the time, she tries her best, the Huffington Post reported.
Sources had earlier alleged that the 32-year-old singer was already planning to lip-sync during the shows, adding that she hasn`t sung live for many years.
Spears` manager, Larry Rudolph, had earlier revealed that the popstar was going through intense vocal training for her upcoming shows.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A leading US daily calls Bharat Ratna Lata Mangeshkar a 'so-called playback singer'
- Juhi Chawla visits young cancer patients
- 'Splitsvilla 9': Here’s what you can expect from the brand new season
- Aditi Rao Hydari to learn Tamil for Mani Ratnam's film
- When Madhuri Dixit chased Aamir Khan with hockey stick