I`m messed up: Miley Cyrus
London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus admits she is messed up and struggles to lead a normal life.
The `We Can`t Stop` hitmaker, who recently shocked fans with her racy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, said she struggles taking much-needed breaks from work, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m messed up... I have so many issues. Everyone does dumb stuff when they are messed up. I don`t have a normal life. I take a hiatus every now and again but I`m not good at that," she said.
The 20-year-old star rose to fame with the lead role in ‘Hannah Montana’ but said she was never like the clean-cut character she portrayed on the Disney Channel show.
"During `Hannah Montana` I think people knew I was acting. I`ve never been able to hide anything, a bit like Justin Bieber. Others who have been on kids` shows try to act like their characters - but I`m not like that.
"I never pretended I was as good as the Disney Channel writes. You will be amazed at some of the notes I got... It`s crazy. But they can`t make people not grow up," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's 'Darkhaast' TEASER from 'Shivaay' makes us want to hear FULL SONG asap!