I want to hone my feminine side: Madonna
Washington, April 03: American pop singer Madonna has revealed that she is trying to be more ladylike - because she feels that she is too "masculine".
Madge claimed that she has always been comfortable with her masculine side, but would now like to concentrate on being more feminine.
"I think I`ve been honing and finessing my feminine side," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
She further stated that she likes the idea of being more flexible and more vulnerable.
"I`ve always been very comfortable with my masculine side - the confidence, the ballsiness. I`ve learnt to be more pliant, more vulnerable - and to be comfortable with that," she said further.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui