I wanted to be a rapper: Robert Pattinson
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Robert Pattinson has revealed that he wanted to be a rapper when he was a teenager and even recorded songs.
The 28-year-old star said as a 14-year-old he was desperate to become a rap star and his rap name was Big Tub, reported Us magazine.
"I still kind of do. I was Big Tub, that was my rap name. I didn`t know how to scratch so I used to pull up and down the zip on my hoodie and record it. It sounds exactly like it!," he said.
Asked about the choice of his rap moniker, the `Twilight` star said, "I was very paranoid about my weight."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say