I will go to heaven, God likes Oasis: Noel Gallagher
London: Noel Gallagher believes that he will land up in heaven because God loves his boy band Oasis.
The rocker has already written his Pearly Gates speech to persuade St Peter to overlook the catalogue of sex, drugs and rock n roll sins he has racked up, reported Sun Online.
Father-of-three Gallagher, 45, said, "I`d say, `You`ve heard Don`t Look Back In Anger?`, and they`d say, `Of course`. I`d say, `Look it`s me, let us in. I can play you a tune. I robbed some stuff, I took a lot of drugs, but I`m all right`," the singer said.
Gallagher is known for making such outrageous comments. When he picked up the Godlike Genius trophy at last year`s NME awards, he had said, "I accept I am a genius, just like God."
And when asked about the lyrics to 1997 hit `D`You Know What I Mean?`, which include "I met my maker, and I made him cry," Gallagher said, "On Judgement Day, if there ever is one, I`ll have a few things to say to Him."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag