I would love to be a DJ: James Corden
London: British actor James Corden, known for his sitcom `Gavin & Stacey`, said that he wants to become a disc jockey (DJ) as he thinks it is the most personal medium.
If given a chance, the 35-year-old would happily take on a breakfast show, reports contactmusic.com.
"I would love to become a DJ. It`s the most personal medium that still exists between host and listener.
"I`d take on breakfast everyday of the week. I would genuinely but I`m not quite as exuberant as people always imagine I would be," Corden told British radio station Magic Fm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch