I would love to be a DJ: James Corden
London: British actor James Corden, known for his sitcom `Gavin & Stacey`, said that he wants to become a disc jockey (DJ) as he thinks it is the most personal medium.
If given a chance, the 35-year-old would happily take on a breakfast show, reports contactmusic.com.
"I would love to become a DJ. It`s the most personal medium that still exists between host and listener.
"I`d take on breakfast everyday of the week. I would genuinely but I`m not quite as exuberant as people always imagine I would be," Corden told British radio station Magic Fm.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!