I would love to be a DJ: James Corden
London: British actor James Corden, known for his sitcom `Gavin & Stacey`, said that he wants to become a disc jockey (DJ) as he thinks it is the most personal medium.
If given a chance, the 35-year-old would happily take on a breakfast show, reports contactmusic.com.
"I would love to become a DJ. It`s the most personal medium that still exists between host and listener.
"I`d take on breakfast everyday of the week. I would genuinely but I`m not quite as exuberant as people always imagine I would be," Corden told British radio station Magic Fm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch