I wrote song about my ex-boyfriend: Taylor Swift
Los Angeles: Country star Taylor Swift says she once wrote a song about ex-boyfriend.
Swift, 22, who recently added Conor Kennedy to her extensive list of exes that includes John Mayer, Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Lautner, said she once told a boyfriend that she would not write a song about him and then ended up doing it anyway, reported a website.
"The only time that has ever crossed someone`s mind was when we were in the process of breaking up. Of course I was like, `Oh, don`t worry, I won`t` And then I did," she said.
"Look, it`s not like it was written somewhere in the fine print that I write songs about my life. If we break up, I`m going to write about it. But I`m probably also going to write about when I fell in love with you. So there`s an upside," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15