I wrote song about my ex-boyfriend: Taylor Swift
Los Angeles: Country star Taylor Swift says she once wrote a song about ex-boyfriend.
Swift, 22, who recently added Conor Kennedy to her extensive list of exes that includes John Mayer, Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Lautner, said she once told a boyfriend that she would not write a song about him and then ended up doing it anyway, reported a website.
"The only time that has ever crossed someone`s mind was when we were in the process of breaking up. Of course I was like, `Oh, don`t worry, I won`t` And then I did," she said.
"Look, it`s not like it was written somewhere in the fine print that I write songs about my life. If we break up, I`m going to write about it. But I`m probably also going to write about when I fell in love with you. So there`s an upside," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'