Is word `bitch` acceptable in music, asks Kanye West
New York: Kanye West is asking his twitter fans whether he went too far by referring to girlfriend Kim Kardashian as his ‘Perfect B----’ in song.
The 35-year-old rapper took to Twitter to muse on the use of “bitch” and the n-word, phrases often spouted in his line of work, the New York daily News reported.
“I usually never tweet questions but I struggle with this so here goes... Is the word BITCH acceptable,” he tweeted.
“To be more specific, is it acceptable for a man to call a woman a bitch even if it’s endearing,” he added.
West’s musings come just three weeks after debuting his romantic ode to girlfriend Kardashian, “Perfect Bitch,” at a New York club.
Critics branded the song as sexist, but Kardashian found the song romantic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time