Is word `bitch` acceptable in music, asks Kanye West
New York: Kanye West is asking his twitter fans whether he went too far by referring to girlfriend Kim Kardashian as his ‘Perfect B----’ in song.
The 35-year-old rapper took to Twitter to muse on the use of “bitch” and the n-word, phrases often spouted in his line of work, the New York daily News reported.
“I usually never tweet questions but I struggle with this so here goes... Is the word BITCH acceptable,” he tweeted.
“To be more specific, is it acceptable for a man to call a woman a bitch even if it’s endearing,” he added.
West’s musings come just three weeks after debuting his romantic ode to girlfriend Kardashian, “Perfect Bitch,” at a New York club.
Critics branded the song as sexist, but Kardashian found the song romantic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes