I've given up trying to crack the US, Robbie Williams
London: Robbie Williams has revealed that he has vowed to never try and crack the US market.
The 39-year-old told Croatian newspaper Vecemji List that he has given up trying, claiming that he would struggle with the workload and that he is not prepared to work any harder, the Daily Express reported.
Williams asserted that when he went to America for two months to promote his compilation album ' The Ego Has Landed', which sold one million copies.
He said that he doesn't want to work that hard and thus he has concluded not to try it again.
He said that after that experience, he did not promote any album in the US.
He went on to admit that he would find it hard to cope with the fame that comes with breaking the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag