James Blunt accidentally mails his new single to millions
London: British singer James Blunt accidentally sent a spam email, containing details about his upcoming single "Bonfire Heart", to millions.
Blunt soon realised his mistake and took to Twitter to address the embarrassing blooper.
"Oops... Just emailed the whole of the UK by mistake! Ha!," the singer wrote.
The email apparently had the subject line: "I`d like you to be the first to hear my new single."
It also had a personalised message by Blunt, saying, "So ... Just for you ... Here`s the first single from my new album...!"
In the mail, Blunt says that his new track was "about love, life, fear and hope and more than anything, you...And me..."
The singer`s label has claimed the email was a "clerical error" and accidentally sent. But there are people who believe it was a smart publicity ploy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!