James Blunt accidentally mails his new single to millions
London: British singer James Blunt accidentally sent a spam email, containing details about his upcoming single "Bonfire Heart", to millions.
Blunt soon realised his mistake and took to Twitter to address the embarrassing blooper.
"Oops... Just emailed the whole of the UK by mistake! Ha!," the singer wrote.
The email apparently had the subject line: "I`d like you to be the first to hear my new single."
It also had a personalised message by Blunt, saying, "So ... Just for you ... Here`s the first single from my new album...!"
In the mail, Blunt says that his new track was "about love, life, fear and hope and more than anything, you...And me..."
The singer`s label has claimed the email was a "clerical error" and accidentally sent. But there are people who believe it was a smart publicity ploy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Take this quiz to find out how did you pass away in your last life!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more
- Watch: Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish Deshmukh woo the ladies in 'Pyar Ki' song from 'Housefull3'!