James Blunt accidentally mails his new single to millions
London: British singer James Blunt accidentally sent a spam email, containing details about his upcoming single "Bonfire Heart", to millions.
Blunt soon realised his mistake and took to Twitter to address the embarrassing blooper.
"Oops... Just emailed the whole of the UK by mistake! Ha!," the singer wrote.
The email apparently had the subject line: "I`d like you to be the first to hear my new single."
It also had a personalised message by Blunt, saying, "So ... Just for you ... Here`s the first single from my new album...!"
In the mail, Blunt says that his new track was "about love, life, fear and hope and more than anything, you...And me..."
The singer`s label has claimed the email was a "clerical error" and accidentally sent. But there are people who believe it was a smart publicity ploy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch