James Blunt`s new album is honest
London: Singer James Blunt says his new album `Moon Landing` is honest and features heartfelt songs written specifically for his own fans.
The `I`ll Be Your Man` hitmaker is releasing his fourth studio album `Moon Landing`.
Blunt believes the LP is a step away from his third album, `Some Kind of Trouble`, which he produced because it was his job to do so.
"My first album was done out of love, joy and a pleasure, and was a thrill to do. On the second one you`re riding out this wave and by the third you`re treating it like a job, perhaps. So when it came to this record I just wanted it to be honest and not written for any audience but my own," Blunt said.
The 39-year-old musician lives on the famous party island of Ibiza where he is a regular club goer and although he is constantly questioned about when he is going to make a dance album he insists he is going to stick to his trademark acoustic tracks which are inspired by romance.
"People ask me when I am going to make my Ibiza album but I don`t write those sort of songs. I write sensitive and romantic songs as we all have days of isolation, misery, sadness and insecurities," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart