James Blunt`s new album is honest
London: Singer James Blunt says his new album `Moon Landing` is honest and features heartfelt songs written specifically for his own fans.
The `I`ll Be Your Man` hitmaker is releasing his fourth studio album `Moon Landing`.
Blunt believes the LP is a step away from his third album, `Some Kind of Trouble`, which he produced because it was his job to do so.
"My first album was done out of love, joy and a pleasure, and was a thrill to do. On the second one you`re riding out this wave and by the third you`re treating it like a job, perhaps. So when it came to this record I just wanted it to be honest and not written for any audience but my own," Blunt said.
The 39-year-old musician lives on the famous party island of Ibiza where he is a regular club goer and although he is constantly questioned about when he is going to make a dance album he insists he is going to stick to his trademark acoustic tracks which are inspired by romance.
"People ask me when I am going to make my Ibiza album but I don`t write those sort of songs. I write sensitive and romantic songs as we all have days of isolation, misery, sadness and insecurities," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!
- Brad Pitt joined Angelina Jolie, kids on Cambodia trip
- Haseena FRESH STILL! Shraddha Kapoor's fierce act and brother Siddhant's Dawood avatar will surprise you
- Cheti Chand 2017: Significance of the Sindhi New Year
- Ugadi 2017: Here’s how the Telugu, Kannada New Year is celebrated
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!