Janet Jackson retires from music and film?
London: Singer-actress Janet Jackson has reportedly retired from the entertainment industry following her recent marriage to Wissam Al Mana.
The 46-year-old is said to have allegedly moved to the Middle East with her new husband Mana and has converted to Islam, reported Digital Spy.
"She`s gone. She married a billionaire. They`ve got houses in three countries. She`s spending time in the Middle East. She`s become a Muslim," a source said.
Jackson recently revealed that she wed Al Mana last year in a private, low-key ceremony. She has released ten albums in her career - six of which have topped the charts in the US - and starred in a number of TV shows and films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Janatha Garage', 'Kirik Party' bag top honours at IIFA Utsavam 2017
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Alia Bhatt on latest Grazia cover is UNMISSABLE!
- Academy retains PwC, takes steps to avoid another Oscars fiasco
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance