Jay Z, Coldplay auction tickets for charity
London: Rapper Jay Z and Coldplay are offering 10 lucky winners a luxury suite at their New Year`s Eve concert to raise money for charity.
They will hit the stage at the Barclays Center in New York and the ticket auctioning is to raise money for the Downtown Brooklyn Neighborhood Alliance in NY, reported Contactmusic.
The highest bidder and nine guests will have the run of a luxury suite in a prime spot at the side of the stage.
The bidding is supposed to fetch USD 10,000 and will be used for creating a vibrant community for locals of all income levels through the establishment of a health and wellness centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'