Jay Z debuts new music video on Facebook
Los Angeles: Jay Z has premiered his new video `Holy Grail` on his Facebook page.
The clip, which carried a 24-hour exclusivity window to boot, was the first ever by a major music star to debut on the social networking site, reported People magazine.
Jay Z has more than 17 million Facebook fans.
"What we`re doing with Jay Z today is really exciting and we think emblematic of the evolution for music and how musicians can connect with their fans," Nick Grudin, head of content partnerships for Facebook, said in a statement.
`Holy Grail` is a song by the 43-year-old hip hop artist from his twelfth studio album Magna Carta Holy Grail. It features vocals from singer Justin Timberlake and serves as the album`s first single.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wore this dress for annual correspondents' dinner hosted by Barack Obama at White House – See pic
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more