Jay Z debuts new music video on Facebook
Los Angeles: Jay Z has premiered his new video `Holy Grail` on his Facebook page.
The clip, which carried a 24-hour exclusivity window to boot, was the first ever by a major music star to debut on the social networking site, reported People magazine.
Jay Z has more than 17 million Facebook fans.
"What we`re doing with Jay Z today is really exciting and we think emblematic of the evolution for music and how musicians can connect with their fans," Nick Grudin, head of content partnerships for Facebook, said in a statement.
`Holy Grail` is a song by the 43-year-old hip hop artist from his twelfth studio album Magna Carta Holy Grail. It features vocals from singer Justin Timberlake and serves as the album`s first single.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15