Jay-Z dedicates song to wife Beyonce
London: Rapper Jay-Z has thanked his wife singer Beyonce Knowles in a unique way - by singing about her in a track call "B**** don`t kill my vibe".
In the song, he tells the world about his life with Beyonce, reports thesun.co.uk.
He has collaborated with Kendrick Lamar.
The lyrics of the number are: "Up in the clouds, me and my spouse, rumours on the ground gettin` too loud. Please turn them s**** down, can`t hear myself think."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing