Jay-Z dedicates song to wife Beyonce
London: Rapper Jay-Z has thanked his wife singer Beyonce Knowles in a unique way - by singing about her in a track call "B**** don`t kill my vibe".
In the song, he tells the world about his life with Beyonce, reports thesun.co.uk.
He has collaborated with Kendrick Lamar.
The lyrics of the number are: "Up in the clouds, me and my spouse, rumours on the ground gettin` too loud. Please turn them s**** down, can`t hear myself think."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks