Jay-Z dedicates song to wife Beyonce
London: Rapper Jay-Z has thanked his wife singer Beyonce Knowles in a unique way - by singing about her in a track call "B**** don`t kill my vibe".
In the song, he tells the world about his life with Beyonce, reports thesun.co.uk.
He has collaborated with Kendrick Lamar.
The lyrics of the number are: "Up in the clouds, me and my spouse, rumours on the ground gettin` too loud. Please turn them s**** down, can`t hear myself think."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yami Gautam to romance Hrithik Roshan in romantic-thriller
- Deepika Padukone reads letter penned by father Prakash Padukone – Must watch - You will be moved to tears
- Katrina Kaif-Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘date’ on Valentine’s Day!
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how