Jay-Z dedicates song to wife Beyonce
London: Rapper Jay-Z has thanked his wife singer Beyonce Knowles in a unique way - by singing about her in a track call "B**** don`t kill my vibe".
In the song, he tells the world about his life with Beyonce, reports thesun.co.uk.
He has collaborated with Kendrick Lamar.
The lyrics of the number are: "Up in the clouds, me and my spouse, rumours on the ground gettin` too loud. Please turn them s**** down, can`t hear myself think."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track