Jay-Z dedicates song to wife Beyonce
London: Rapper Jay-Z has thanked his wife singer Beyonce Knowles in a unique way - by singing about her in a track call "B**** don`t kill my vibe".
In the song, he tells the world about his life with Beyonce, reports thesun.co.uk.
He has collaborated with Kendrick Lamar.
The lyrics of the number are: "Up in the clouds, me and my spouse, rumours on the ground gettin` too loud. Please turn them s**** down, can`t hear myself think."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims