Jay-Z for Paralympics closing ceremony?
London: Rapper Jay-Z will reportedly perform at the Paralympics closing ceremony here with Coldplay and Rihanna.
The 42-year-old rapper is set to be at the event on September 9 after the British band`s frontman Chris Martin approached him, reported Femalefirst.
"Jay-Z and Chris Martin are close friends so he helped to get the rapper on board. They are putting together a spectacular set list - one likely to include a duet.
"It`s going to be one hell of a show and fans of both artists will be trying to get tickets. The Paralympics has exceeded all expectation and, like the rest of the world, Jay-Z has been blown away by their bravery and athleticism," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert