Jay-Z for Paralympics closing ceremony?
London: Rapper Jay-Z will reportedly perform at the Paralympics closing ceremony here with Coldplay and Rihanna.
The 42-year-old rapper is set to be at the event on September 9 after the British band`s frontman Chris Martin approached him, reported Femalefirst.
"Jay-Z and Chris Martin are close friends so he helped to get the rapper on board. They are putting together a spectacular set list - one likely to include a duet.
"It`s going to be one hell of a show and fans of both artists will be trying to get tickets. The Paralympics has exceeded all expectation and, like the rest of the world, Jay-Z has been blown away by their bravery and athleticism," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart