Jay-Z for Paralympics closing ceremony?
London: Rapper Jay-Z will reportedly perform at the Paralympics closing ceremony here with Coldplay and Rihanna.
The 42-year-old rapper is set to be at the event on September 9 after the British band`s frontman Chris Martin approached him, reported Femalefirst.
"Jay-Z and Chris Martin are close friends so he helped to get the rapper on board. They are putting together a spectacular set list - one likely to include a duet.
"It`s going to be one hell of a show and fans of both artists will be trying to get tickets. The Paralympics has exceeded all expectation and, like the rest of the world, Jay-Z has been blown away by their bravery and athleticism," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music