Jay-Z for Paralympics closing ceremony?
London: Rapper Jay-Z will reportedly perform at the Paralympics closing ceremony here with Coldplay and Rihanna.
The 42-year-old rapper is set to be at the event on September 9 after the British band`s frontman Chris Martin approached him, reported Femalefirst.
"Jay-Z and Chris Martin are close friends so he helped to get the rapper on board. They are putting together a spectacular set list - one likely to include a duet.
"It`s going to be one hell of a show and fans of both artists will be trying to get tickets. The Paralympics has exceeded all expectation and, like the rest of the world, Jay-Z has been blown away by their bravery and athleticism," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch