Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake and Snoop Dog to headline first Olympic Park gig
London: Jay-Z will join the likes of Justin Timberlake and Snoop Dog to headline the Wireless Festival, which will be held at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park this summer.
Emeli Sande, Rita Ora, Kendrick Lamar, Calvin Harris and Frank Ocean also joined the bill for Wireless, which will be staged in a specially-constructed arena where the Hockey arena stood during last Summer Olympic, the Independent reported.
Steve Homer, Wireless promoter with the Live Nation company, said that he was incredibly excited to take the event to London’s Elizabeth Olympic Park, and is delighted to secure Timberlake and Jay-Z.
He added that securing these two artists – Jay-Z for his only European performance of 2013 and Justin Timberlake for his only UK festival appearance this year – has cemented their reputation as a world class player on the festival circuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction