JB Gill releasing new single
London: Former JLS singer Jonathan Benjamin Gill is planning to release a new single as he looks to launch a solo career now the boy band have split up.
The singer is set to be the first member of the group to launch a solo career as he teams with house music DJ Charlie Hedges for an electro song called `Best Night Of My Life`, reported a popular website.
"Charlie approached me last year saying she had an idea for a house track and wanted a commercial spin of it. I said I`d love to write that for her - I recorded the vocals. It`s totally different from what I`ve done before musically," Gill said.
It may mean his plans for a reality show based on a deer farm is on hold as he continues to focus on music.
The singer, who has recently set up the farm in Scotland, said he would love to appear on TV with his girlfriend Chloe Tangney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'