JB Gill releasing new single
London: Former JLS singer Jonathan Benjamin Gill is planning to release a new single as he looks to launch a solo career now the boy band have split up.
The singer is set to be the first member of the group to launch a solo career as he teams with house music DJ Charlie Hedges for an electro song called `Best Night Of My Life`, reported a popular website.
"Charlie approached me last year saying she had an idea for a house track and wanted a commercial spin of it. I said I`d love to write that for her - I recorded the vocals. It`s totally different from what I`ve done before musically," Gill said.
It may mean his plans for a reality show based on a deer farm is on hold as he continues to focus on music.
The singer, who has recently set up the farm in Scotland, said he would love to appear on TV with his girlfriend Chloe Tangney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review