Jemima Khan ``scuppers`` Pink Floyd reunion
London: Nick Mason says he pulled out of what would have been Pink Floyd’s second reunion in almost 30 years after he discovered that it would take place at Jemima Khan’s country house.
Mason has admitted that he refused to be a part of the reunion after he discovered that Sir James Goldsmith’s daughter owned the Oxfordshire house, Kiddington Hall, where the concert was to be held.
"That particular event wasn’t right for a reformation of Pink Floyd," the Telegraph quoted him as saying.
"I said I would do it, but it was a charity event for suits, and it felt wrong to turn a small thing into a big deal just because Jemima Khan was in attendance.
"Why play for a lot of posh totty instead of some of the other things we should save that up for - a Live 8 type of thing?" he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release