Jemima Khan ``scuppers`` Pink Floyd reunion
London: Nick Mason says he pulled out of what would have been Pink Floyd’s second reunion in almost 30 years after he discovered that it would take place at Jemima Khan’s country house.
Mason has admitted that he refused to be a part of the reunion after he discovered that Sir James Goldsmith’s daughter owned the Oxfordshire house, Kiddington Hall, where the concert was to be held.
"That particular event wasn’t right for a reformation of Pink Floyd," the Telegraph quoted him as saying.
"I said I would do it, but it was a charity event for suits, and it felt wrong to turn a small thing into a big deal just because Jemima Khan was in attendance.
"Why play for a lot of posh totty instead of some of the other things we should save that up for - a Live 8 type of thing?" he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia
- Eminem releases action-packed 'Phenomenal' music video