Jemima Khan ``scuppers`` Pink Floyd reunion
London: Nick Mason says he pulled out of what would have been Pink Floyd’s second reunion in almost 30 years after he discovered that it would take place at Jemima Khan’s country house.
Mason has admitted that he refused to be a part of the reunion after he discovered that Sir James Goldsmith’s daughter owned the Oxfordshire house, Kiddington Hall, where the concert was to be held.
"That particular event wasn’t right for a reformation of Pink Floyd," the Telegraph quoted him as saying.
"I said I would do it, but it was a charity event for suits, and it felt wrong to turn a small thing into a big deal just because Jemima Khan was in attendance.
"Why play for a lot of posh totty instead of some of the other things we should save that up for - a Live 8 type of thing?" he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now