Jennifer Lawrence lends her voice for University video
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has lent her voice to Kentucky`s University of Louisville, where her mother was once a cheerleader.
The 23-year-old actress narrated a video for the college in honour of their basketball team`s move from the American Athletic Conference to the Atlantic Coast Conference, which became official on July 1, reportedly.
"I grew up in the Derby City, home to a proud and storied university, filled with rich athletic tradition and packed with fans who are as loyal and passionate as any in college sports," Lawrence said in the video posted to their website.
"This region and these people live and breathe the Cardinals. The ?L` is the sign that connects all of us to one strong and united Card Nation. Now the next chapter of Louisville athletics is upon us as we join the prestigious ACC and prepare to face some of history`s most accomplished and elite collegiate programs. "The competition will be fierce. Let`s do this!," she concluded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas