Jennifer Lopez announces new single `First Love`
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has announced that her new single is going to be called "First Love".
The track, which will serve as the follow-up to French Montana-assisted "I Luh Ya Papi", was produced by Max Martin and it is scheduled to be released next month, reportedly.
"First Love" was one of the songs that were played during an intimate brunch Lopez hosted in Malibu, California, on April 25.
"I wish you were my first love `cause if you were first there wouldn`t have been a second, third or fourth love," the track goes.
Lopez, 44, who is dating toyboy lover Casper Smart, said that love have been the recurring theme in most of his albums.
"If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I`ve always sung about love. It was always love in a certain way: A fairytale type of way; I was hoping, praying, and wishing for that
"After this experience, and these past couple of years, I realized love is completely different than I thought it was. I still believe in it more than ever. I`m still singing about it on every track, but I want it in the right way. I believe there`s a certain way that it should be. The things I went through comes out here (on the album)," she said.
Lopez`s yet-to-be-titled album is scheduled to be released on June 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!