Jennifer Lopez announces new single `First Love`
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has announced that her new single is going to be called "First Love".
The track, which will serve as the follow-up to French Montana-assisted "I Luh Ya Papi", was produced by Max Martin and it is scheduled to be released next month, reportedly.
"First Love" was one of the songs that were played during an intimate brunch Lopez hosted in Malibu, California, on April 25.
"I wish you were my first love `cause if you were first there wouldn`t have been a second, third or fourth love," the track goes.
Lopez, 44, who is dating toyboy lover Casper Smart, said that love have been the recurring theme in most of his albums.
"If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I`ve always sung about love. It was always love in a certain way: A fairytale type of way; I was hoping, praying, and wishing for that
"After this experience, and these past couple of years, I realized love is completely different than I thought it was. I still believe in it more than ever. I`m still singing about it on every track, but I want it in the right way. I believe there`s a certain way that it should be. The things I went through comes out here (on the album)," she said.
Lopez`s yet-to-be-titled album is scheduled to be released on June 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Rishi Kapoor says he was born with silver spoon but had 'different' struggles
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case; court exonerates actor due to lack of evidence
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'