Jennifer Lopez `humbled` by `Billboard`s Icon Award` honour
Washington: Jennifer Lopez, who recently became the first woman win the 2014 Icon Award at the Billboard Music Awards, has said that she feels "surreal" and was humbled by the honor.
The 44-year-old `American Idol` judge made an appearance on the `Live! With Kelly and Michael` recently and said that it`s amazing when you are suddenly recognized for the work you have been doing, reportedly.
Lopez added that one strives to be great and it`s "a war out there", so it was an amazing moment for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'