Jennifer Lopez, Lionel Richie sign up for British Summer 2013
London: Singers Jennifer Lopez and Lionel Richie will close the Barclaycard`s British Summer Time.
The 10-day extravaganza at Hyde Park will see the Latin diva and the `Hello` hitmaker close the ceremony that has performances by Bon Jovi, who will open the event, Elton John and the Rolling Stones, reported Contactmusic.
They will be joined on the main Great Oak Stage by funk legend Nile Rodgers, fronting his seminal dance outfit and many others.
Rob Hallett, spokesperson for a promoter said, "I can`t think of a better way to close our event in Hyde Park than with Heart In The Park."
"Lionel and Jennifer in one night would be enough but when you add Nile, the rest of the supporting cast and Heart radio presenters, it is the stuff that legendary nights are made of", he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dangal' Box Office report: Aamir Khan starrer crosses Rs 100 crore mark in Mumbai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'