Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift to collaborate?
Los Angeles: Jennifer Lopez and Taylor Swift are to collaborate on a track for the brunette beauty`s upcoming eighth studio album.
44-year-old Lopez and the `Everything Has Changed` hitmaker, who performed together during Swift`s final `Red Tour` show last month, have reportedly locked down a plan for a duet, reported Us magazine.
"Both of them are huge fans of each other and excited to work together," a source said.
Swift recently shared behind-the-scenes footage from her gig at the Staples Center in LA, which shows Lopez saying, "Thank you so much for allowing our family to come and be a part of your family. To create a beautiful moment, thank you, Taylor, for being so gracious and beautiful and loving me enough to have me be here tonight. I feel very blessed to be able to share the stage with you, and I just hope that everybody has the best show that they could ever have."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt