Jennifer Lopez’s diva-like demands irk IPL organisers
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress-singer Jennifer Lopez reportedly got herself axed from an Indian Premier League (IPL) gig to perform for 60 million viewers when she gave the organisers a long list of unessential demands.
The 43-year-old insisted on a private plane and dozens of hotel rooms for her huge entourage, including her stylists, assistants and chef, reports thesun.co.uk.
Disgusted officials who wanted to book her for the opening ceremony of the IPL cricket tournament instead signed up rapper Pitbull for Tuesday`s event.
"The demands were outrageous. She effectively priced herself out of the event. It was idiotic because the audience for this event is huge," said the source.
"She had turned down the deal because she was busy recording an album," said Lopez`s spokesperson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here