Jessie J announces third studio album `Sweet Talker`
London: Pop star Jessie J has announced that she will release her third studio album Sweet Talker in October.
The 26-year-old singer confirmed the news on her official Instagram page, revealing the album`s artwork, reportedly.
"`Sweet Talker` the official title of my third album. This is the official album cover! So happy to share it with you all," Jeesie said.
Revealing the release date, she added, "It`s out 13th October in the UK and 14th October rest of the world."
The album`s lead single `Bang Bang`, which features Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande, has currently peaked at number six on the Billboard Hot 100. It will be released in the UK on September 21.
The new collection is the follow-up to 2013`s Alive, which spawned singles `It`s My Party` and `Thunder`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepwater Horizon movie review: Disastrously awful
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan