Jessie J blown away by closing ceremony
London: Pop star Jessie J says she was blown away by the London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony and was proud to be representing the UK when she performed at the prestigious event.
The 24-year-old singer performed three songs. She began with `Price Tag` before joining Tinie Temph and Taio Cruz for a rendition of the Bee Gees` `You Should Be Dancing` and sang alongside Queen legends Brian May and Roger Taylor for `We Will Rock You`, reported Femalefirst online.
"I`m in shock right now. Tonight is a night to always remember and never forget. Blown away!! london2012," she tweeted.
"Oh what a night! So proud to represent the UK! Congratulations to everyone! Booooooom! (sic)," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet 'Banjo' ki duniya ka Bachchan Riteish Deshmukh! Teaser out now
- Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: SC refuses to quash bail of Rahul Raj Singh
- Was petrified of kissing scene in 'Do Lafzon Ki Kahani': Kajal Aggarwal
- Demi Lovato mourns death of her great-grandmother
- Johnny Depp was manipulated, set up by Amber Heard: His friend
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!