Jessie J blown away by closing ceremony
London: Pop star Jessie J says she was blown away by the London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony and was proud to be representing the UK when she performed at the prestigious event.
The 24-year-old singer performed three songs. She began with `Price Tag` before joining Tinie Temph and Taio Cruz for a rendition of the Bee Gees` `You Should Be Dancing` and sang alongside Queen legends Brian May and Roger Taylor for `We Will Rock You`, reported Femalefirst online.
"I`m in shock right now. Tonight is a night to always remember and never forget. Blown away!! london2012," she tweeted.
"Oh what a night! So proud to represent the UK! Congratulations to everyone! Booooooom! (sic)," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai