Jessie J keen to pen song for `Fifty Shades of Grey`
London: Singer-songwriter Jessica Ellen Cornish, popularly known as Jessie J, wants to write a song for `Fifty Shades of Grey`, movie adaptation of E.L. James` erotic novel.
"I could do a song for the `Fifty Shades...` film. Who knows, why not?," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jessie as saying.
"I`m 25 now and when I was 18 I wrote my first album. So however much I love `Price Tag`, I feel a bit childish singing it now. And that`s OK to say. I have grown and evolved and this new album`s more about who I`m going to be forever rather than who I am right now," she said.
Jessie uses her own life experiences to shape her music, especially her mistakes, which she insists make `great songs`.
"I just live my life and I like to write songs about things I`ve lived. So I try to make my life as exciting as possible. Mistakes make great songs so it gives you an excuse to make them," she said.
"I like to be as honest as possible and that`s the most honest and sane way to be. My fans are just like me expect I like to sing," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana