Jessie J keen to work with Miley Cyrus
London: Singer-songwriter Jessica Ellen Cornish, popularly as Jessie J, wants to team up with pop star Miley Cyrus on a new track.
The 25-year-old, who co-wrote Cyrus` hit track `Party in the USA`, has also supported Cyrus after the latter`s raunchy act at the MTV Video Music Awards, reports contactmusic.com.
"Miley at the moment is like olives; you either love her or hate her. You can`t do anything in this industry without testing it, and that means to do it for real in front of people. I`d love to work with her again," Daily Star newspaper quoted Jessie as saying.
Jessie also recently collaborated with singer Robin Thicke for the song `Calling all hearts`, which will appear on DJ Cassidy`s new album.
"It`s an amazing song and we`re shooting the video in three weeks. It`s a proper Earth, Wind And Fire throwback track," Jessie said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch