Jessie J wants to team up with Miley Cyrus for a duet
London: Singer Jessie J is keen to work with Miley Cyrus and has backed the blonde star after her recent controversial `twerking` routine at the MTV Video Music Awards.
The 25-year-old singer, who co-wrote Cyrus` hit track `Party in the USA`, has backed the 20-year-old beauty following her controversial `twerking` routine with Robin Thicke, and is keen to team up with her on a new track, reported Contactmusic.
"Miley at the moment is like olives; you either love her or hate her. You can`t do anything in this industry without testing it, and that means to do it for real in front of people. I`d love to work with her again," Jessie said.
The singer also recently collaborated with Thicke on the song `Calling All Hearts`, which will appear on DJ Cassidy`s new album.
Despite her success, Jessie has only released one studio album, 2011`s `Who You Are`, which spawned several singles including `Do it Like a Dude` and `Price Tag`.
But she says her new record, `Alive`, will have a more mature sound as she has grown up a lot since penning her debut. `Alive` is releasing on September 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!