Joe Jonas thinks debut solo album will shock ‘bubblegum pop’ fans
Washington: Joe Jonas thinks his forthcoming solo album will “shock” fans because it isn’t the “bubblegum pop” they would expect.
The ‘Jonas Brothers’ singer is preparing for the release of ‘Fast Life’ - his debut solo LP that has been described as “club-geared” - and thinks fans who are expecting “bubblegum pop” will be disappointed.
“I kind of like to shock people sometimes, because I feel like - I feel they have expectations of what I’m supposed to sound like,” Contact music quoted him as telling The Edmonton Journal.
“I figure, just pop music. Just very standard pop music.
“I’m going from Disney to a more mature record, and having that experience, I think a lot of people might think, ‘OK, this record might be a little bit bubble-gum pop,” he stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam