Joe Jonas thinks debut solo album will shock ‘bubblegum pop’ fans
Washington: Joe Jonas thinks his forthcoming solo album will “shock” fans because it isn’t the “bubblegum pop” they would expect.
The ‘Jonas Brothers’ singer is preparing for the release of ‘Fast Life’ - his debut solo LP that has been described as “club-geared” - and thinks fans who are expecting “bubblegum pop” will be disappointed.
“I kind of like to shock people sometimes, because I feel like - I feel they have expectations of what I’m supposed to sound like,” Contact music quoted him as telling The Edmonton Journal.
“I figure, just pop music. Just very standard pop music.
“I’m going from Disney to a more mature record, and having that experience, I think a lot of people might think, ‘OK, this record might be a little bit bubble-gum pop,” he stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Nawazuddin Siddiqui at Ajmer Sharif
- Know what kind of films Richa Chadha would like to do
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Big B among world's top ten highest-paid actors
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’