John Mayer announces first solo tour in three years
London: Rocker John Mayer is all set to hit the road for a new tour just days after reportedly splitting from pop star Katy Perry.
The `Your Body Is A Wonderland` hitmaker was forced to put his singing career on hold for six months last year after undergoing a second operation to remove a granuloma from his vocal cords, reported Daily star.
He was also forced to scrap his Born and Raised tour in 2011 due to his throat problems, but now Mayer, 35, is heading out on his first tour in three years.
"The greatest gift I have in my life is the opportunity to play again, which is also the opportunity to dream again. My dreams were in escrow (in someone else`s hands), but when I found out this thing in my throat had receded, the most exciting thing for me was having a second chance at a new life. My dreams have come true twice. That`s really cool," he said.
The rescheduled Born and Raised tour will kick off in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from July 6
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show