Julia Roberts big fan of Phil Collins
London: Hollywood star Julia Roberts says she was thrilled to work on "Mirror Mirror" with Lily Collins because she is a big fan of her father dad Phil.
The 44-year-old actress says she has been a fan of Phil since he was part of band Genesis as a drummer and vocalist, reported OK magazine.
"I`m in my forties. Genesis is like my youth. I love Phil," she said.
The ‘Pretty Wonman’ star also said that she is happy not to be a young actress like Lily because it is so much more difficult to deal with fame than it was in her day.
"It seemed so much easier, it made more sense. It was more kind of a gradual progression of things I think for the way the business was when I started out. But she seems to be
holding her own, she`s got no problem. This culture of meanness is new. I like my job, I`m happy at work, it`s fun and pretty extraordinary," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15