Julio Iglesias kicks off concert tour in Chile
Santiago: Spanish singer Julio Iglesias will give four concerts in Chile to promote his latest album `1`, part of a tour that will take him later this month to Argentina and Paraguay.
The 68-year-old artist took to the stage Saturday at a well-known casino in the northern city of Antofagasta before performing Monday at the theater of the University of Concepcion, some 500 km south of Santiago.
Next weekend, Iglesias will arrive in the Chilean capital and give a pair of concerts Friday, April 13, and Saturday, April 14.
The artist will then head to Argentina for shows April 19 in Buenos Aires` Luna Park, April 21 in Mendoza and April 25 in Cordoba and then give a concert in Asuncion April 28, according to his official web site.
The tour coincides with the release of the compilation album "1" (volume 2), a collection of 14 songs in which the Miami-based Spanish artist reinterprets many of the biggest hits of a career spanning more than four decades.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here