Justin Bieber and MJ`s unfinished collaborative track `Slave To The Rhythm` leaked
London: Michael Jackson`s track `Slave To The Rhythm` which Justin Bieber was modifying, has reportedly leaked online.
The 19-year old Canadian pop musician was adding his own vocals to the original track, which the King of Pop recorded in 2009, just months before his shocking death on his Neverland ranch in California, the Mirror reported.
Beiber had recently tweeted that he had been working on something with MJ on mind and revealed that he admired the late pop icon for the way he entertained and treated his fans.
Last year, Jackson`s record producer Rodney `Darkchild` Jerkins had revealed that had the `Dangerous` singer been alive, an active collaboration with Beiber would have been possible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims